Discover Saint Petersburg's hidden architectural gems and let yourself be seduced by the charms of Russia's must cultural city. This is the perfect trip for both cruise passengers and visitors staying in the city of the Tsars.
Tour of Saint Petersburg
After meeting around 8:30 am at the Port of Saint Petersburg or at your hotel, we'll embark on a panoramic tour around the heart of the Russian city. We'll make a stop near the famous sphinxes of Vasilyevsky Island to enjoy the view of the Neva River.
The next stop on our tour of St Petersburg will be at the Hermitage Museum, where we'll enjoy a guided tour of its world-class art collections. What's more, we'll have early entry so we can make the most of the exhibitions 30 minutes before the rest of the general public! Admire works by Titian, Monet, Van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci, as well as spectacular collections of jewels, weapons and other pieces of art. The huge museum complex, composed of six buildings, includes the magnificent Winter Palace, the former royal residence of the Tsars.
Having toured the Hermitage, we'll visit the Church of the Saviour on Spilt Blood, one of the most breathtaking monuments in the city. Inside, you're sure to be captivated by the multicoloured frescoes and murals that decorate the temple, which was built on the site where Tsar Alexander II was assassinated.
We'll then head to a typical Russian restaurant to indulge in a delicious traditional lunch. The menu is composed of three dishes and a dessert and includes mineral water, tea or coffee.
After lunch, we'll set off to Peterhof, which was the residence of the Tsars until 1917. We'll admire the façade of the palace, before strolling through its majestic gardens with gilt fountains - you'll feel as though you're a royal yourself!
At the end of a full day of sightseeing, we'll return to St Petersburg, where you'll be dropped back off at your hotel or at the port for around 6 pm.
Pick up point
When making your reservation, you must indicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying in Saint Petersburg so that our guide knows where to collect you.
If you are arriving in Saint Petersburg on a cruise, the meeting point will be the Maritime Port in Saint Petersburg.
Why reserve with us?
- We guarantee reduced group sizes with a maximum of 18 people.
- The tours are open to all cruise passengers, regardless of the company you are sailing with.
- By reserving with us, cruise passengers do not require a visa to visit Saint Petersburg. We will take care of all your necessary documents for you to present at border control.
- Although our trips are oriented towards cruise passengers and designed to coincide with the cruise arrival and departure times, it is important that you check the timetable for your particular cruise and the duration of the tour to ensure that you have enough time.
- The Church of the Savior on Blood is closed on Wednesdays when we visit Kazan Cathedral instead.
- On Mondays, the Hermitage Museum is closed, so you'll be offered an alternative visit to the Fabergé Museum, which holds the world's largest collection of Fabergé eggs.
- Cruise passengers must bring a valid international passport. If you are a cruise passenger who would normally need a visa to enter Russia, you can avoid this requirement by requesting a "tour ticket" when making your reservation. These allow you to enter Russia to do the tour and then return to the ship again afterwards. If you have a visa (or are allowed into Russia without one) you can continue exploring St Petersburg at your own pace after the tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
Children from 7 to 17 years oldUS$ 130.20
Students with ISIC card between 18 and 21 years oldUS$ 130.20
Children between 4 and 6 years oldUS$ 73.60
Children under 4 years oldFree
9 hours 30 minutes.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Pick and drop off from your hotel or the port in Saint Petersburg.
English speaking guide.
Early entry to the Hermitage Museum.
Entry to the Church of the Saviour on Blood.
Entry to Peterhof Gardens.
One bottle of mineral water per person.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 5 days before (St Petersburg local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).