Ever wondered what it would be like to shoot a Kalashnikov AK-47? Pull the trigger on a unique adrenaline-filled experience at a St Petersburg shooting range!
Kalashnikov AK-47 Shooting Practice: what to expect?
Having been picked up from your hotel in St Petersburg, you'll make your way to a shooting range belonging to the so-called Russian Army Training Society.
After a brief lesson from the training ground's expert instructor, you'll be ready to pull the trigger on an authentic Russian-made AK-47, the world-famous automatic rifle created in 1947 by military engineer Mikhail Kalashnikov.
Your Kalashnikov shooting experience includes 20 bullets which you'll shoot at a target from different distances. How accurate will you be? Challenge your companions! At the end of your shooting session, you'll be able to take home a souvenir to remember the activity: the target and the bullet shells too!
Finally, your guide will accompany you from the shooting range back to your hotel, or another preferred point in the centre of St Petersburg. Your metro tickets to travel around the city are included in the price of the activity.
Shooting practice options
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice between two options for your shooting practice:
- AK-47 shooting: 20 bullets with a Kalashnikov.
- AK-47 & other Russian guns shooting: 25 bullets with a Kalashnikov, 25 bullets with a Makarov and 10 bullets with a PPSh.
- It is not permitted to drink alcohol in the 12 hours preceding the shooting experience.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate.
- You must present your valid international passport and Russian visa before participating in the shooting experience.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
1 personUS$ 156.40
2 peopleUS$ 198.50
3 peopleUS$ 252.70
4 peopleUS$ 288.80
5 peopleUS$ 361
6 peopleUS$ 421.20
AK-47 & other Russian guns shooting
1 personUS$ 180.50
2 peopleUS$ 276.80
3 peopleUS$ 373
4 peopleUS$ 481.40
5 peopleUS$ 577.60
6 peopleUS$ 673.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Between 20 and 60 rounds (depending on option chosen).
Shooting target and bullet casings as a souvenir.
Metro tickets to and from St Petersburg city centre.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.